1. I AM SICK AGAIN. Seriously. It's like my body has no defense against Australian germs. And I missed the Welcome to the Jungle party lol.
2. ZOMG my CLAW tutor is sooo scary. He's bound to be critical and harsh when marking our presentations. I was literally quaking in my boots during that extremely frightening hour.
3. Have to start forming groups for ACCT1002 group project aargh. Don't really like the look of the peeps in my tute. Please please don't give me sh*tty group members again, I will absolutely DIE.
4. Did not manage to get a place in the stupid Maths workshop after all. Looks like I have to study it on my own and hope that my memory can recall something.
Reasons why Week 2 was slightly less horrible than it should have been:-
1. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise that I finished reading Chapters 4 and 5 for CLAW last week, it was actually meant for THIS week; which means I have no CLAW readings for this week because I've already read all that stuff about ratio decidendi, obiter dicta etc. Yay!
2. SUMS is doing Faure's Requiem in D Minor this semester, and I am totally hooked to the 'Introit et Kyrie' and 'Libera Me' movements. The music truly haunts you and tugs at your heartstrings. Have yet to hear Vivaldi's Gloria yet though.
3. Amazing what a good day's rest can do. I'm feeling much better than this morning :) Eventhough I have "welcomed" the return of my horrible cough :(
4. Surprisingly, there's no music coming from the Wool Room so looks like I can get some sleep tonight :)
Have run out of lame excuses so am going to sleep now. I promise (for the umpteenth time) to elaborate more when I have a spare moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment