Yes, A-Levels are done and dusted woohoo! Don't get me wrong, I've loved college but I seriously need a break from a decade of non-stop studying. Not really in the mood to type, so just a quick recap.
Thursday: Chem 6B WAS HORRIBLE! I forgot what was the bond angle for a digonal H20 molecule :(...there were lots more horrible things that I forgot but since it's Sunday the memory is kind of hazy...
Friday: Serious shopping with Fei Ni. Luckily, she found this gorgeous red dress with frills at the hem at Eye Candy, Atria so I didn't have to endure much dress-shopping! The rest of the day was spent mucking around at the Curve, where I discovered the joy of Swedish Meatballs. Mmm that heavenly sauce and jam...
Saturday: Yes, I went to the Curve AGAIN (this time with Mummy) and BOUGHT A NEW DRESS! :) It's green, and looks a ton better than the old one.
Also celebrated Father's Day at Modesto's Pizza where my entire family ingested 3 pizzas, 3 pastas, a Rib Eye and a tiramisu. Gluttons XD (especially since it burned quite a hole in my bro's and mine's pockets!). Thank God he paid for the two Kilkenny's he drank.
Sunday: My father celebrated Father's Day by bringing me driving, where yours truly got honked a gazillion times, drove with the handbrake on for 15 minutes and zero gas, nearly banged a dozen cars and got the gear stuck outside Secret Recipe at Centrepoint. What a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment