With samba music playing in the background and the deliciously marinated beef melting in our mouths, it was truly a dinner to remember.
Part of the 'Around the World in 7 Dinners' series continued with us *visiting* Latin America, where Jonathan and Les had arranged a good spread of dishes from that continent.

There was the Caraotas Negras from Venezuala and Brazilian style rice:-
Chorizo stuffed roast beef (Argentina):-
There was also chicken in grape juice (Argentina) while for dessert there was Brazilian Creme de Papaya, which was tasted like papaya mixed with milkshake. Everyone agreed it was one of the best meals we'd eaten, although even this carnivore admits there was too much meat (not a single veggie dish!). Even as I write this, my stomach is struggling to digest the huge amount of protein ingested.
On a more serious note...

Yes, the IHMA Assasination Game is in progress, although yours truly was *killed* in the early hours of this morning (circa 1.00 am) thanks to Jason Wu. He cleverly enlisted my entire floor as his *spies*, who duly tipped him off when I went to brush my teeth at 1 am. Upon my exiting the toilets, he sprinted towards me and pounced on me with his knife. I had no choice but to surrender. I later found out that he had *eliminated* my original killer, Yu Ting an hour earlier. Two kills in one hour, that's pretty good!
A few hours earlier, my quarry had escaped me by an inch. I had chanced upon Daniel van der Merwe standing alone near the mail area, and deciding to use the element of surprise to my advantage; I jumped up on him with my knife. Unfortunately, the blade of my plastic knife failed to touch him; as he jumped about ten feet in the air hence my kill was not valid. What a shame.
Still, maybe Jason did me a favour (I thanked him after he *killed* me lol) as I don't have to walk around in fear anymore, and to me it's way more fun to play bodyguard to Sherry than to play murderer.


No comments:
Post a Comment