Thursday, November 27, 2008

Quite a Bad Day

5 Reasons why it's quite a bad day:-

1. Chelsea drew 1-1 with Bordeaux and left qualification hopes hanging on a single, slender thread, as Roma beat Cluj 3-1 to overtake us at the top of Group A. Should we fail to beat CFR Cluj in the last game, we won't make it to the last 16. And to make matters worse, all the other 3 English teams have already booked their places in the knock-out stages. And we have so many injuries and missing first team players for the big big big match against Arsenal: Ricardo Carvalho, Joe Cole, Didier Drogba, Juliano Belletti etc etc. I'm scared. Big Phil says if we don't make it he's going to pack his bags and leave. Please, no.

2. FRANK LAMPARD WAS SUSPENDED! For only the second time in his illustrious career. That means he will miss the home-leg against Cluj which certainly is not a help.

3. For the Chem mock today, my titre value was 24.00. Apparently the majority is either 23.8o or 24.10. I was so nervous, I even forgot to add phenolphthalein indicator to my third conical flask.

4. I put 'Br- ion present' when it was actually Cl- ion. I got a cream ppt at first and upon addition of aqueous ammonia, the ppt dissolved and changed to white. Damn...I should have realised AgBr can't dissolve in aqueous NH3.

5. I have 5 mocks over the space of the next 2 weeks. God help me.

UCL Results:-

Man Utd 0 Villareal 0
Arsenal 1 Dynamo Kiev 0
Liverpool 1 Marseille 0

This weekend:-

Man City v Man Utd
Arsenal v Chelsea
Sunderland v Bolton
Liverpool v West Ham
Tottenham v Middlesborough

No comments: