Highs:-
1. I did all three perfectly today: slope, parking and 3 pointer. Exam next Monday, all systems are go. Uncle Chua didn't use the emergency brake today so this is surely a sign from God that I'm ready AT LAST.
2. (Mock) Exams over for the moment. Can laze around for a while and recuperate in time for January.
3. A for Stats and Chem mocks.
4. Oh yes I think I forgot to mention that we (Chelea of course!) scraped into the knockout rounds by the skin of our teeth after super sub Didier Drogba smashed home the winning goal. Who cares if we're second...wheeee! We're through! Ok lame.
In-Between:-
1. Parents and lamb in Chiangmai for the weekend. Can't decide if this is good or bad. Good because I suddenly have a lot of spare and TV time, bad because I miss them buckets.
2. Diploma exam OVER. Good because I don't have to practice the same old songs again and again, bad because I don't know if I'll make it. 75 marks per 100 to PASS! That's INSANE. Doesn't help that the stupid YoungChang piano they gave us was horrendously light to the touch, a pp sounds like ff. And the resonance and echoes due to the hollows walls made it a miserable day. I think I did myself justice on everything except the third piece. My heart was beating so fast I just blundered my way through it and made slips and trips everywhere. Please, please don't fail because of that....I hate the prelude, I'll die if I have to play it again. Not to mention that I'll probably be broke having to fork out RM 800+ to resit the exam again if I fail.
The Lows:-
1. How on earth can the Econs exam be cancelled AGAIN? From Thursday shifted to Monday, then today I got an SMS saying it's cancelled again because no venue. Wtf much? I'm so texting Ms. Kimmie to ask whether she'll allow me and Fei Ni to sit for it anyway on the 23rd. Manakan tahu mungkin 23rd also cancelled...I will seriously go ballistic if she does. If she's doing this just because she's lazy to mark our papers....
BPL this weekend:-
Spurs vs Man Utd
Chelsea vs West Ham
Arsenal vs Boro
Sunderland vs WBA
Man City vs Everton
Liverpool vs Hull
No comments:
Post a Comment