Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shades of Depression

Doesn't take Einstein no II to guess I'm not in the best of moods. Maybe it's the lack of chocolate and Hanepoote juice in my system.

Top 8 reasons why life sucks right now:-

1. I failed parking. How stupid can that get? Slope was miraculously perfect, and then I had to go and push the panic button when I saw all those JPJ guys around the parking lots. Everything was going so well, I got the right hand side of the slope, a new car, and was assigned to parking lot no 1. And then I had to go and blow it. Langgar 2 tiang, malunya saya! Tak tahu mana untuk letak muka. Next time I'm so checking the mirror. If it's not 8 1/2 poles, DO NOT REVERSE. Thank God I passed road, 17/20. I guess the JPJ guy was kinda fed up already. I was, too. After I failed the slope thing, I had to wait 4 HOURS for the ujian jalan-raya stupid slowpokes.

2. I screwed up the Unit 4 mock today. I had no idea how to do half the objective questions, First time, I must admit. Shows I have a lot more studying to do.

3. I got chosen for the NS 3RD BATCH FOR GOD'S SAKE.

4. Chelsea drew 0-0 with blooming Everton. As a Chelsea fan, this is unacceptable because Liverpool will be top for Christmas now. This is the second time in a row we have spurned the gilt-edged chance to go top.

5. I'm having a cold. Insignificant, yes. But a cold makes anyone feel moody.

6. Facebook has gone awry for the time being.

7. It's roughly 30 more minutes to Christmas Eve and I don't feel the slightest bit Christmassy. So this is Christmas anyone?

8. 2 more weeks to the start of the A-Levels Jan 2009 exams.

No pics for now from Daddy's 47th birthday dinner at Shangri-La, too lazy to install the new IXUS Program in the com.

No comments: