Sunday, July 19, 2009

Treason???

Frank forgive me. I'm commiting the ultimate sin a Chelsea fan can do: I'm going to the Man Utd match tomorrow. Well, my dad forced me to (my bro, for some strange reason tried to bribe me not to go by giving me the Chelsea scarf he bought 2 years ago) so I couldn't say no. And then I had to give back the scarf ish haha.

I watched some of the match on Saturday on TV. I mean hey, it's not everyday a Premier League team (let alone EPL champions) come to town. And I missed the Chelsea match last year... :(. And from what I saw, our young Malaysian stars did themselves justice. The first goal, a 30-yard volley that made VDS look stupid; was sensational. It was very much like the goal Paul Scholes scored against Barcain last year's CL semis. The second goal...was a mistake by Ben. 2-2 at 83 minutes, then Michael Owen goes and spoils the party. But no sweat, this are the reigning PL champions and even the commentator heaped praise on the home team.

The only thing I'm worried about is how on earth I'm going to stomach 2 hours of the entire stadium singing "Glory glory Man United..."...ahhhh....

I've been working the whole week at my dad's office, doing a very boring task: recording cash voucher transactions in their respective files. A real snoozefest, and there's like hundreds more waiting for me. I've been working for 4 days, and 2008's vouchers are still not done. And there's 2007 vouchers to look forward to. But then maybe it's my fault for not going to work earlier everyday.

Nothing interesting this week except that:-

i. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is out! Anyone want to watch with me? :)
ii. I drove to town with my dad on Monday (so scary!)
iii. I drove alone on Wednesday! It was just to the club but still...I found it way more relaxing than having someone next to me, screaming their head off if I happen to step on the accelerator a teensy bit too hard. Oh and the honks seem to have dried up thank God.
iv. I went for my job interview with Peony's Music! Peony, the owner said she couldn't offer me the teaching job since I would be going off next year but offered me the part-time assistant school head job. Pray pray I get it...

That reminds me I need to call Pooh...she's flying to the UK on Tuesday lucky pig.

No comments: