Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aimless

I feel so direction-less at the moment. It's like I'm on permanent freezeframe until next February. Working helps to relieve some of the monotony, but in reality it's just another way of killing time. And getting paid to do it lol.

My friends are starting uni. Or flying off. Or are busy studying. Or don't want to see me. (Okay, they wouldn't be my friends if they did that :P) Or when they DO want to see me I'm always working. And then it seems like I DON'T want to see them. You get the picture.

I feel envious. Left behind. Useless. Rotting-brain-turns-to-cheese 24/7.

There's a bitch at work.

I feel like quitting but know I'll be more bored at home.

I'm so tired of 1U eventhough I've only been working for 8 weeks.

Even football is beginning to lose its lustre.

Above all, when I'm bored with FB I know something is seriously wrong.

God, help me?????

A/N: I think I know the solution. This is what happens when I don't have anything to let my brains chew on. Academically. This process is known as stagnation.

No comments: