Yes it's so exciting today...
First Day of Raya and as customary, we went to my dad's friend, Datuk Jamal's house for open house. This year, he and Datin totally outdid themselves. The spread was like an international 5 star buffet...rendang, nasi beriyani, olio and carbonara spag, mashed potato, mushroom soup, 5 types of smoked beef and salmon and of course, the lasagna I wait all year round just to taste hehe. Datin's baking classes must have totally paid off..my mum and I counted at least 10 different types of cakes..tiramisu, red velvet, fruit flan, mango cheese, oreo cheese, 4 types of choco cake with pavlova and meringue...the list goes on. Didn't even have stomach to sample the apple spice cake.
And of course, derby day in the EPL!
What a cracker of a Manchester derby. My bro was off to a friend's house while my parents went to a pub to watch the game (better atmosphere gua). So that left the TV all to myself. Cracking game, superb doubles from Fletcher and Bellamy, comedic errors from Foster and Ferdinand and a grandstand finish. Credit to Owen's poacher instincts and United's never-say-die attitude. I'm not ashamed to say I was rooting for United, I hate City for trying to steal a march on JT.
Chelsea 1-0 up on Spurs in the London derby last I looked, great A Cole finish. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment