Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Writer's Block




Ahh I fear I am suffering from the dreaded writer's block. I just don't seem to have the will to force my fingers into typing out sentences anymore, the tendency is towards scratching out lines with my mechanical pencil in the green book the good-old fashoned way.

Just a quick update then:-

I Most importantly, looks like Carynn is not going to Exeter after all. Shame about that, especially since it was almost a done deal except for the accomodation.

II However, Tash, Joo and JJ are still leaving soon. Farewell party was at Soul'd Out two weeks ago. Incredibly, my family and I went there again last Saturday (though I said that I would never dare step in again on account of the terrible nuisances we made of ourselves).

III Bali pics are up on FB, I've got a few here as well
IV BPL:-
Man City 4 Arsenal 2 (Curse you Adebayor, curse you)
Chelsea 2 Stoke City 1
Liverpool 4 Burnley 0
Man Utd 3 Spurs 1
Sunderland 4 Hull 1

V Juan Martin del Potro def Roger Federer to win at Flushing Meadows this morning. I don't really hate del Potro so I'm not going to curse him.

No comments: