It's over 2 weeks, but just thought I should put up the pics anyway :)

Lunch at Theobromo Chocolate Lounge
Kinda miserable actually...but for RM 12.90 no complaints. Still, I recommend sticking to dessert!
My BF Pei Chen :D
Had a little outing with 2 of my college mates last Friday, Jia Ern and Li-Wei. It's always nice to catch up on the gossip! Watched Legion (Umm...not bad. But I really had doubts about God's so-called loss of faith in the world. Sending angels in demon/human bodies to destroy us? I distinctly recall God vowing in Genesis that he would never destroy the Earth again. But Paul Bettany as the Archangel Michael is really a reason to go see this flick. 6.5/10) and had tea at Molten Lava (Chocolate Chip Funnel Cake isn't half bad). Am so going to miss you people LOADS when I leave :(
Yesterday, Chelsea eased through to the 5th round of the FA Cup with a 2-0 victory over Preston North End at Deepdale. With a squad quite different from the one that thrashed Sunderland, the Blues hardly broke a sweat as goals from Anelka and Sturridge comfortably ensured our name would be in the hat for the 5th round draw.
No comments:
Post a Comment