Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

I'm not really in a sentimental mood right now to blog about 2008, my head is too full of AD-AS diagrams and interest rates. Maybe later when the exam is over I will have time to reflect on the year that was.

For now, I am merely thankful that I've been blessed to usher in 2009 as I am; grateful to our Father for giving me a loving family and friends and for introducing me to the world of blogging!

And last but not least, for giving me a whole new lease of life in college.

London College of Music Level 4 Diploma in Performance (Piano): 85/100, PASS! Now I can officially put my name as Wong Su-Wen, dipLCM

Driving Test (ulangan) 5th January: ? (Hopefully pass)

Once the pages of life have turned, they can never be opened again. -from Empress by Shan Sa

PS My partner in crime (you know who you are!) has agreed to be a co-writer for our new diary, The Insider's Chronicle.

No comments: