Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Triple Bogey

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST TO UNITED 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One by Vidic, one by that accursed dog Rooney and another by that slime Berbatov.

The worst defeat at Old Trafford for 15 years.

Still hyperventilating here...got an utmost shock when I opened the paper. I was expecting a draw at the very least.

And Frank... YELLOW CARDED AFTER 3 MINUTES! Howard Webb was sooo mean it was only a little kick trust that fool Ronaldo to milk it for all it was worth.

United could only put 1 past Stoke and Sunderland.

Yet they pushed 3 past us.

Does that make the Stokes and Sunderlands of the league better than Chelsea?

The answer is no.

It's far from over. Or is it?

Don't write us off yet Big Phil says.

In my heart I must admit I've already written them off.

It's between Liverpool and Man Utd now, somehow I get the horrible feeling that Man Utd will pip Liverpool somehow.

Who knows? We might even be battling for 4th place at the rate we're going. We're only, shockingly, a point of Villa and 4 ahead of Arsenal.

Mercifully, Stoke held Pool to a 0-0 draw at the Brittania so we're only 4 points adrift.

Is this going to be another trophyless season?

Juventus ahead in the UCL. Southend in the FA Cup. Knocked out of the Carling Cup by stupid Burnley.

Our season has just gone from bad to worse.

Oh God. Before I go on whining, I better stop here.

Today was Accounts Unit I which was easier than expected. None of my bogey topics like ratios and costing came out, phew! God was merciful and he gave me club, OAR recovery and allowed my balance sheets to all balance today. There was a little uncertainty here and there (3 reasons for cash discounts?) but on the whole I think I acquitted myself quite well. I hope. You may think you're correct but maybe you're not...

No comments: