Saturday, January 10, 2009

Chemistry Practical 3A

Question 1: The two compounds are NaCl and NH4Cl. I think.

Question 2: My titre value seems a little on the low side. At first I overshot, got 24.40. Then titre 2 and 3 were 23.70 and 23.60. But loads of people got 23.60 and 23.80....lol. Got a shock when my concentration of the original acid came up to 16 mol dm-3..is that even possible? Thankfully, the others got it too so I must be on the right track.

Question 3: Haha the Edexcel people must have goofed up, sodium thiosulphate already came out in Jan 2005, so I *checked* my answer in my practical book. I think my enthalphy change is correct.

Question 4: Thank God for Li-Wei! Thanks so much for letting me copy the water displacement experiment, because that very same question came out! I'm so lucky. This reminds me of the time in SPM when Ru Jiun and I went over the pin experiment 5 minutes before the Physics 3 paper, and the stupid pin thingy really came out!

Monday, 12th January: Accounting Unit 1
Thursday 15th January: Core Mathematics 3
Friday, 16th January: Chemistry Unit 3B and Economics Unit 3: Managing the Economy

BPL this weekend:-

Battle of the Titans: Man Utd v Chelsea (Old Trafford). Pity I won't be able to see it, but hoping, hoping for Lampard & co. to get all three points here

Arsenal v Bolton
Liverpool v Stoke City
Sunderland v Boro
Tottenham v Wigan
Man City v Pompey

No comments: