Can actually see the Chem 4 Organic Chem chart in the background lol

My very first attempt at being a barman: 50% orange juice, 15% Sunquick, 30% water and 5% rum = yuck

Thank you so much lamb for the belated present!
Fast-forward to 1st February....
It's called the curse of CNY.
For 3 or 4 years in a row now, my best memories of CNY are of sniffling in a dark room with a soaring temperature sucking Strepsils. Seriously. I've been afflicted with fever/flu/sore throat etc everytime the Lunar New Year rolls around. I think the last time I went to a reunion dinner I was 12.
This year a horrible flu struck on the day of Econs 4. Thank God for Panadol, if not I wouldn't be able to do the paper with a burning fever and aching throat. For the first three days of New Year, the hours crawled by in a blur of delusional rambling thoughts and twisted diagrams of perfect-competition aargh.
Last year in Bangkok, I had the worst stomach spasms and diarrhea in my whole life during CNY.
I think the previous years were fevers and flus.
I'm probably sorry that I missed all the reunion dinners and stuff but the one thing I'm sorriest about is that I won't be able to chow down on the prawn crackers until next week where they will probably be all gone anyway sigh.
But on other notes, well done Chelsea for getting past Ipswich Town 3-1 in the 4th round of the FA Cup with Frankie banging in an absolute net-busting 35 yard free-kick, eclipsing the earlier brilliance of Michael Ballack's one. And good work beating Boro 2-0 at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday to propel us back to second place on top of Livepool on goal difference.
Yesterday:-
Bolton 3 Spurs 2
Villa 0 Wigan 0
Man City 0 Stoke 1
The biggies tonight:-
Clash of the Titans:-
1.Rafael Nadal v Roger Federer (Auzzie Open)
2. Liverpool v Chelsea live from Anfield
Tyne-Wear derby: Sunderland v Newcastle
Yesterday I went to my uncle's CNY BBQ at their apartment in Angkasa Impian. Not too bad, eventhough I could only eat pasta due to that horrible sore throat. Had fun gambling (lost RM 2! though) and throwing paper aeroplanes down to the swimming pool from the 31st floor where the bbq was being held with Uncle Kingston's kids and the Thai ambassador's kids we met haha. So need to grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment