Okay...so what if United did win the Carling Cup? I don't mind so much because Ben Foster was the hero in the shoot-out! 0-0 after extra-time, Foster made a superb stop from O'Hara and made two crucial saves to deny Lennon and Bent in normal time. Way to go Ben! England's future No.1, so happy for him! Been a big fan since his Watford days. And it's been revealed the secret to his success was...an i-Pod! Apparently he watched footage of Spurs' penalty-takers on the i-Pod, which was the brainchild of their GK coach, cool or what. Most importantly, he's got Fergie admitting he'll probably be no.1 after next season, and finally got his big break to impress Fabio. What's even more amazing is that this is only his 12th game in 2 seasons, after months out with cruciate knee injuries, broken thumb etc. His very first cup final, and he's MOTM. He's been hogging all the headline for his shoot-out heroics...he deserves his time in the spotlight. Move over VDS, you've got competition!
Bad luck Spurs, looks like it's curtains for Europe next year.
Aaargh....I touched the line after reversing to come out of the parking spot, so fail again. Ish. I'm so tired of failing, I'm becoming almost immune to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment