Thursday, August 20, 2009

How la?

Nevermind the bad English, I'm really stressed out here.

i. A-Levels called this evening (well technically yesterday) and asked me to collect my results at 10.00 am tomorrow and come for a photoshoot. Rumour (again I repeat, RUMOUR) has it that those *lucky* ones to be contacted are the straight A achievers.

ii. Some people didn't get the call.

iii. It's semi-formal. I'm in super deep sh*t because I have nothing to wear. No seriously.

iv. People keep on insisting I got straight As because of that nonsensical rumour.

v. And not to mention tantalising hints from Francis

vi. THE EFFING NEW RETAINER TASTES LIKE CHEMICALS/ PESTICIDE! AND THE BEST PART IS, THE TASTE WON'T GO AWAY. OH AND I CAN'T TALK, OR PRONOUNCE MY OWN NAME. HOW AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO WORK????

Yea yea seriously stressed person here so everyone get out of the way. I promise I'll be better by noon tomorrow.

No comments: