Monday, August 3, 2009

Behind Time!

Gosh has it already been 2 weeks since the last post? Zut alors, so sorry about that. Time flies when you're having fun...or not.

So as an update...I got the job at Peony's Music. Can't say it's my dream job but it's better than nothing. I'm actually quite afraid of it to be honest. I'm totally blur when it comes to the cash till and all those admin and paperwork stuff; and all those accessories for guitars and drums etc. And my colleague, Crystal isn't exactly sweetness and light. Her comments have seriously driven me up the wall but I'm not going to air my dirty laundry in public by treating you to some of the bitchy stuff she's said. Just because she's 27 doesn't give you the right to boss teenagers around. It's actually dead boring on Tuesdays and Wednesdays because there aren't many customers or classes. So all I do is bring my TIME magazines to read and re-read all my fantasy books. The work only starts to pile up when Peony drops around. Thank God that's not too often. There seem to be millions of things to be done and be briefed upon whenever she's around.

Thank God my other co-worker, Ben was around to keep me sane. It was really nice to have someone to talk to and diss Crystal! It's too bad Friday was his last day (I was actually hired to replace him!), I'm seriously going to miss him. And his never-ending patience when teaching me how to work the IRS system.

I'm starting Mandarin conversational classes at that stupid Silk Road at Centrepoint. I swore never to go there when I was younger but well. Life has other ideas apparently.

2 more weeks until the new season starts! Aug 15 will mark the beginning of the BPL 2009/2010 Season :) Until then, Community Shield Man Utd v Chelsea Aug 9 to look forward to.

Oh yea had dinner with Fei Ni and Lucinda at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng after work on Friday. I also saw Debra and her bf, and Mun Yew from my window that afternoon! The silly people ate sandwiches. Yes, sandwiches. Who eats sandwiches at Wong Kok?! I had fried rice, which was really nice actually. I think Fei Ni wanted to thank me for rewriting her entire Econs assignment for uni! Had a great time just talking...makes me realise how much I really miss my college mates.

No comments: