Met up with Grace yesterday for a long awaited catch-up session :) I swear that girl hasn't changed a bit (except for maturing in terms of thinking and self-belief, but that's a good thing) since I last saw her 2 years ago. England really does agree with her I think! We had lunch at Italiannies (ergh that meatball *sandwich* is totally foul) and watched Ghost of Girlfriends Past. I didn't even realise it was rated 18 until later! If I had known it was that easy to get in, I would have gone in much earlier! But after that horrible Euphoria incident I think I have an age-phobia. After the movie, we had sinfully delicious desserts at Delicious (excuse the pun!). Apple pie with ice-cream for me, and a choco brownie topped off with ice-cream for her. Somebody shoot me, I think the ice-cream must have befuddled my brains or something because somehow that horrible girl got me to divulge secrets and gossip no man should ever find out. Next time it's your turn Grace!
..................................................................................................
What if I'd asked you
Would you have answered?
What if I'd had the courage to say
What I really felt inside?
Damn you again Grace! All that *confession* time to you has got me guilty again! :)
1 comment:
muy bueno el blog!!. saludos desde argentina.si puedes date una vuelta por nuetro blog, y nos dice que te parece.
www.qvale4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment