Tucking into waffle XD

Forgive the excessive punctuation, I'm hyperventilating now. How could this be??? This was the Holland team that destroyed Italy 3-0 and thrashed France 4-1; that scored 9 goals in 3 games and were tipped heavy favourites to finally end the 20 year drought for European success.
I have yet to watch the game, so I have yet to pass my verdict. According to the news reports, Holland were atrocious compared to Russia.
Croatia, too have been dumped out of Euro, losing 1-3 on penalties to Turkey.
Italy are out of Euro as well, losing 2-4 on penalties to Spain.
All I can say is, the tournament is going to the (under)dogs. Looks like we might heading for a repeat of the 2004 final, with an underdog lifting the trophy. Hell, we might even see a Turkey vs Russia finale!
I now declare my allegiance to Germany and Spain now that Holland have been dumped out.
Looks like I won't get to see RVP in action until August then *sigh*
My sympathies to the TV companies airing Euro for their probable and eventual loss in revenue, now that so many tournament heavyweights have been eliminated. I mean let's be honest here: It's all well and good and congratulations to the Turkey and Russia for making it this far; but from a promotional and economical aspect, a semi final between Netherlands and Spain or Germany and Croatia isn't as mouth watering as the reality. Or maybe I'm just annoyed Holland
Yes, my lower braces have been removed!! I have OFFICIALLY taken off my braces now :). I have yet to collect my retainer until Tuesday, so no complaints yet.... :)
Went for dinner at Hotel Imperial with my auntie on Saturday. And...she has given me and my bro and MP4!! Okay, so what if it came free with that CCTV she bought? It's still an MP4!! And I'm addicted to my music now. The sound quality thanks to the 6 different types of equalisers are THE BOMB!! No more listening to Windows Media Player, ever! Funnily, I developed a strange aversion to meat that night, feeling sick as I tried to eat the chicken, beef and lamb. Ended up eating fish, fish and more fish! Salmon, Sea Bass and erm..smoked salmon.
And yet again, this poor person has been misled and misinformed. Monday morning: Was told to be at school to help out with HELP debate prizegiving with Kalkena and guess what? She didn't show, and I WASN'T NEEDED AT ALL!! And I woke up at 6.30 am, hung around school like some sort of dodo brain and went home after an hour for NOTHING. Jeez. I think I'm going to reject my next assignment. First the stupid yearbook thing, now this.
Am watching a movie with The Victorian tomorrow. Hopefully I will not be influenced by her evil plans for world domination. :)
And, apparently the last book of the Inheritance Trilogy is coming out!!! Must confirm the good news before I get my hopes up though....
Chelsea vs Malaysia tickets are on sale now. Hope my father remembers that I am dying to watch them.




No comments:
Post a Comment