Greetings earthlings,
You have been forwarned..I will now invade like a disease into Wen's blog. This is my 1st attempt at world domination and I have decided to do it through blog. Muahahaha...*chokes..splutters...falls down..rolls on the floor*..coughs...cough..."damn it...hair ball !"
Alright, alright, moving on, I hope you enjoyed my brief introduction. I can predict what you are thinking. You must wondering out loud who this lame writer is however, my identity shall not be revealed . But I shall give you one hint and that's final....*puts hands up*.."I said only one, so ask no more and I shall tell you no lies". Apparently, my middle name is Wen too.(For all the smart ones out there, you know who I am)
(For the slower ones,....eh hmm..no comment) XD
I'll give you some time to ponder over my identity...as you can see..I seek attention and I *rubs hands in glee* love imagining you with furrowed eyebrows and a troubled expression on you face(I have a wild imagination..*eyes gleam*)
zittt..zitt..."Damn it...bad internet connection!" "Blast these humans!" I shall return..until next time..oh yeah, thanks Wen for this opportunity
zitt..zitt...complete static....
1 comment:
Ahem Wen..I don't think Victorians had Internet connection did they? :P
Love the post title, am looking forward to a REAL post ASAP!
Glad to have you on board, feel free to post whenever and whatever you like
From the other Wen :)
Post a Comment