Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dilemma?

500 questions for that stupid Undang finally completed today. I scored 431/500..real smooth.

And the best part?

I have to REPEAT that stupid exercise again because I can't remember how many demerit points you *score* on the KEJARA system if you don't obey the *isyarat lalu lintas* or what the heck *injap brek* is used for.

And that's only naming a few examples.

Happy doing tomorrow..bleh.

I am in a dilemma now. The 26th of July evidently is a very popular date...On that particular Saturday, 3 events will be going on:-

  • SASA camp Day 2
  • Daughtry concert
  • Chelsea FC vs Malaysia

Since I have already signed up for the camp, looks like I might not make it to see the match!!!

A travesty! A catastrophy! I have been looking forward to this for AGES!!!

I'm torn. I really am.

I love Chris Daughtry as well.

But I can't back out of the camp now. I already told Ms. Jasmeen face to face that I am!

I leave it to fate. If we get back by about 7 I can still make it to either the match or the concert.

I hope.

I'm beginning to wish I'd never signed up to go to PD anyway.

No comments: