God I am SO SCREWED. I'm never going to get the job! My answers were horrendous, even a five year old could have done better. A-Voice doesn't get broad readership for the simple reason because it's not HOT magazine or Seventeen. Full stop. Most A-Level students can't be bothered to pick it up because they don't want to tax their brains so much. Lol enough ranting already, I should have done it at the interview 5 minutes ago.
Tagged by Jojo :), so here goes:-
Five Things In Within a 1-meter Radius Of Me Now:-
1. Computer screen (obviously!)
2. My watch
3. Magazines
4. Reference Books
5. Picture of the Agong and Permaisuri.
Obviously, I am at HUC's library haha.
Five Things Always Found In My Bag:-
1. Student ID
2. Wallet and money
3. Notebook
4. Pencil case
5. Panadol
Five Favorite Things In My Room :-
1. Bed with soft pillows!
2. Personal collection of story books
3. Poster of Arsenal hottie Robin van Persie
4. Safe full of money XD
5. Pink pillow and toy cat
Five Things I've Always Wanted To Do:-
1. Play piano like a real maestro
2. Perform in a concert or theatre
3. Learn French and Italian
4. Get a white kitten
5. Correct all the stupid naive mistakes I made last time
Five Favorite Anythings I Own :-
1. MP4
2. Handphone
3. Collection of fantasy storybooks
4. Collection of keychains
5. Collection of secondary school certs
Five Places I Want To Go:-
1. London
2. Scotland
3. Paris
4. Spain
5. Hawaii
Five Favourite Food Chains :-
1. McDonalds
2. Dragon-I
3. A & W
4. Domino's
5. Bread Talk
Five Favourite Movies :-
1. Grease
2. Sound of Music
3. Atonement
4. Enchanted
5. Spiderman 3
Five Favourite Songs :-
1. Moondance by Michael Buble
2. When the Sun Goes Down by Artic Monkeys
3. La La La Love Song by BoA ft Soul'D out
4. Sway by Michael Buble
5. Loads of others, too many to name
Five Hobbies :-
1. Reading
2. Playing piano
3. Writing poetry
4. Composing music
5. Hanging out with my buddies :P
Five Things I'm Currently Into :-
1. Moaning about the lack of satisfaction and achievement in my life
2. Watching the latest summer blockbusters
3. Practising exam pieces for Diploma exam
4. Day dreaming a tad too much during Econs
5. Plotting how to get more extra-curriculars for CV
Five Presents I Really Want :-
1. A ticket to see Chelsea on Tuesday or even better, an all-expenses paid trip and season ticket to Stamford Bridge
2. IPOD
3. New Walkman slide handphone
4. Yamaha Grand Piano
5. A billion dollar inheritance
The Person Who Tagged Me Is :-
Jojo, who I met when taking my Undang :) One of the most bubbly and funniest person I have ever met
My Five Impressions of Him/Her :-
1. Talkative
2. Very mature
3. Extroverted
4. Friendly and honest
5. Nice top :)
The Most Memorable Thing He/She Has Done For Me :-
Don't know yet haha
Five People I Tag :-
1. Cassandra
2. Wen Jo
3. The Victorian (if she reads this)
4. ......
5. ......
No comments:
Post a Comment