Saturday, July 19, 2008

Frustrated

Yes I'm friggin frustrated.

I've said it a million times already.

I don't blame Mr. Francis at all. It's not that his teachings sucks big time; it's just that I'm getting impatient doing P&L accounts when we should be doing goodwill and such. Firstly, I don't like his teaching methods, (his explanations leave much to be desired) and I'm worried we won't finish on time, since next week we're supposed to be doing stock valuation, control accounts etc which was actually covered in like February last sem. The cynics in you would counter by saying he knows what he's doing. The honest conscience in me would tell you I'm just resentful at being dumped in his class without my consent.

Carynn and I called Mr. Awang today to ask if he could possibly slot us in. No deal.

Last hope: I put our names on the Mutual Swap List, but fat chance that we'll actually get a response. No one in their right mind would want to swap Mr. Awang for Mr. Francis.

Last last hope: Going to see Ms. Michelle on Monday to complain.

The resentment and worry is really eating at me. I only have 4 subjects...can't HELP provide us with some decent lecturers for a change?? I feel extremely short changed. Last term we got a part-time Econs teacher who couldn't teach for nuts, and a Chem teacher who was inexperienced at teaching the Edexcel syllabus. Thanks to them, I will probably be retaking my Chem and Econs Unit 2 papers because I was NEVER taught how to answer them properly.

This term, when I was finally daring to be happy because our class got great teachers (senior lecturers like Ms. Kimmie, Mr. Yeap and Mr. Philip) they come and do this to us. My annoyance at the adminstration looks set to extend for another term.

I'm feeling like I've hit rock bottom today...so don't shoot me if I'm all doom and gloom.

Since this blog is public, I won't air my dirty laundry in public.

No comments: