Tried to book tickets for Wall.E on Saturday for Kim and me. But you know what? Looks like that stupid GSC will be full to the bursting AGAIN this weekend.
Option 1: 2.00 pm: 5TH ROW!!
Option 2: 2.50 pm: 7th row
Option 3: 12.40 pm: 5TH ROW!!
Option 4: (Out of desperation) 4.15 pm: 5TH ROW as well!!!
I can't believe it!! Is the whole freaking town on a movie marathon this weekend just because it's Mega Sale time???
Oh wait. I just remembered it's school holidays season. No wonder the cinemas are jam packed and the phone bookings FULL eventhough I'm calling three days in advance.
Rats. Looks like every kid in town will be heading to the cinemas to watch that adorable robot with their popcorn and soda in tow.
And cinemas full of kids only means
NOISE!!!
I only remember too well what happened the last time I watched Kung Fu Panda and The Dark Knight in a hall packed full of screaming snotty-nosed brats. Okay, that was a bit harsh, but they simply don't know how to keep quiet! I've already ranted enough on the Kung Fu Panda post, and I suspect I'll be raving and complaining a lot more by Saturday so I'll save it for next time.
I'm beginning to dread Saturday.
Oh, and I had no choice but to take the 7th Row 2.50 pm show.
Finally managed to catch Spurs vs Boro (second half) today. Gareth Bale's shirt is too tight for him unfortunately. And as a Chelsea fan, Dimitar Berbatov should not go to Man Utd because they will be unstoppable if he does. But I have a horrible feeling Spurs are eventually going to cave in and sell him for an astronomical fee of around £25-30 million pounds. The last thing we Blues fans need is the (soon-to-be/possible) Prem's classiest attacking quartet of Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov to derail Chelsea's title hopes this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment