1. Lamps scores a brace against Pompey in Carling Cup 3rd round while Spurs manage to strike 2 past the hapless and hopeless Magpies eventhough Michael Owen netted a late consolation. The biggest winners of the day were Arsenal's teenaged team which thrashed Sheffield United 6-0 (Carlos Vela scores a hat-trick) and Brighton who made Man City eat humble pie by pipping them 5-3 on penalties.
2. Rafa Benitez plans on lining up an audacious bid for Gareth Bale come the January transfer window to add some balance on the flanks and to reduce the dependency on Steven Gerrard during set-pieces. I sincerely hope he does not go to the Kop because firstly I don't like Liverpool much and secondly, he doesn't look good in red. Tabloids are also claiming Rafa is also after Aaron Lennon. However, Bale has said he will not *bale* on Spurs and since he's just signed a new contract a month ago, I hope he won't leave WHL.
3. Australia Talk by IDP tomorrow. Sadly, I can't make it for the SASA Meeting and A-Voice meetings after that. Congrats to us for getting the Pavilion to sponsor our closing ceremony and the National Aids Council for endorsing us though :)
4. Am currently reading Brisingr, the third book in the Inheritance cycle (formerly trilogy). Many thanks Brian, really appreciate it! ;)
5. Happy 18 to Pei Chen, eventhough you won't read this in a million years.
No comments:
Post a Comment