Monday, September 1, 2008

Gloom

Yes, gloom on all fronts of my life just like the weather outside.

1. I'm stuck in the sponsorship department for the HELP Treasure Hunt because I opened my email late, and my bloody Internet refused to secure a connection. I always get stuck in the stupid department. I've had enough marketing already, just that nightmare earlier this year for the yearbook is enough. Both my friends got the department we wanted but in true accursed fashion, they both managed to get secretariat while I got sponsorship.

2. Stupid A52 timetable can't open. Error-course module incorrect?! How am I going to get to my classes tomorrow???

3. Studied Chem 2 weeks ago. Cannot remember anything to save my life now. Test tomorrow.

4. 12 more pages of Econs to go. Guaranteed not to remember anything either.

5. Chelsea drew 1-1 with Spurs. Wanted to cry after watching the game. Especially when Frank let slip the ball to Darren Bent who fired home the equaliser that cost us 2 points. Sunderland also got thrashed 3-0 by Man City at home. Only consolation is that Chelsea is still top of the table because Liverpool played to a goalless stalemate with Villa as well.

Oh, and happy belated Merdeka. We are officially 51 years old now.

No comments: