Monday, October 27, 2008

Defeated

And so the day came when our proud record at Stamford Bridge was destroyed by f****** Liverpool. Xabi Alonso's 10th minute strike which took a deflection of Bosingwa was enough to wreck our record run of 86 unbeaten Premier League matches. We fought back, but it was not enough. The stinking Reds are now the new leaders of the table, and we're level on points with friggin HULL. Another team I despise. God. I never thought this day would come. Dissapointed? Any Chelsea supporter would be. Never mind. It's not as if this is a title deciding encounter. We haven't LOST the league yet, this is a...setback. And our run had to come to an end someday anyway. And I prefer going down nobly to the likes of Liverpool rather than getting creamed by Hull or something. Hope we can bounce back with the next game on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thankfully, Sunderland won 2-1 with Kieran Richardson sealing the 3 points with a thunderous free-kick past Shay Given to make up for his dissapointment at the disallowed goal last week. And Fellaini totally rained on Roo's party, snatching a point of the Devils at Goodison after Utd had taken the lead. Roo got booked and substituted after infuriating fans by kissing the Utd badge on his shirt. He had hoped to mark a century of goals by scoring his 100th at Goodison, where he had first launched his career but no such luck. Better luck next time sucker. Bad luck is Craig twisted his ankle in training on Friday..no news when he'll be back. Got a shock when I saw Fulop in the tunnel before kick-off!

And today I drove! Mr. Chua taught me the three-pointer (not very good at it though) and after about three times, I drove home! With his guidance of course. But I must say it was really traumatic..I was totally not ready. My heart was pounding, and I refused to go faster than 40 km/j. Got honked once but no matter.

No comments: