My com crashed, just when I needed it most. And within a month of repair! Curses. All my files are lost, and I have to install the bloody camera and printer drivers AGAIN. Not to mention my Windows Live Messenger and stuff. I couldn't open my email inbox on Sunday so my A-Voice assignments were all late, and this person here was frantically finishing them 2 hours ago. Thank God for college coms! And praise the Lord the assignments were finished in a record 2 hours :) And thank God for thumbdrives. For one horrible moment I thought it was infected because a security warning popped up and it couldn't function when I used the Level 9 coms, but it thankfully it worked fine in the library. And to heap insult to misery, I was drenched through today walking to Accounts class from Wisma HELP to KPD E because I forgot to repack the umbrella sigh.
Spurs suck. Seriously. Losing to the likes of Stoke, they deserve to be classified with the likes of those kind of sides. My fav player Gareth Bale got sent off for a clumsy foul, and gave away a penalty in the bargain!!! That means he will miss the North London derby next week, sigh. Two red cards (Michael Dawson also saw red), 2 penalties given away (Fuller was unlucky to hit the crossbars at opposite ends, the rebound was fired by Delap high over the top), wayward free-kicks by Jermaine Jenas, a shambolic defence and Vedran Corluka knocked unconscious after a clash with Gomes summed up a miserable afternoon for the North London outfit, who were hustled by an extremely physical Stoke team hell-bent on getting the three points. But Stoke too had their share of bad luck when Hutton's boot grazed keeper Sorensen, who left the pitch with a bloody head.
And more bad news. It appears old *Red-Nose* wants to bring the very versatile Bale to Old Trafford to strengthen his left side of defense. Despite signing a new contract at WHL 2 months ago, SAF has sent Old Trafford scouts to monitor Bale. SAF missed out on the Welsh wing-back last year as Bale rejected a move to United in favour of first team football at Spurs. Stupid Devils. You already have Berbatov, leave Bale alone! Since Liverpool and Utd are now in a race to sign him, maybe the Blues should join in. I would have no complaints if he joins us...XD. Though the idea of Bale in blue...hmmm....
Oh, and Frankie was among the 30 footballers shortlisted for this year's Ballon d'Or award, joining the Chelsea duo of Michael Ballack and Didier Drogba. Of course, C-Ron will probably win it but who cares...
Champions League:-
Man Utd vs Celtic
Chelsea vs Roma
Way Back Into Love sung by Hugh Grant and Haley Bennet. OST from Music and Lyrics.
Girl:-
I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past I just can't seem to move on.
Guy:-
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind.
Chorus:-
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Whoa oh oh
Girl:-
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just dont see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere.
Guy:-
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions.
Chorus:-
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it true without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end.
Girl:-
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation.
Chorus:-
All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it true without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment