Luckily, La Furia Roja played very well (Cesc, you were outstanding!) to crush Russia 3-0, taking revenge for the Oranje's horrendous defeat in the quarters. And tonight, the new champion of Euro 08 will be crowned...
Tonight: Germany vs Spain (finals)
Prediction: Could go either way, but somehow, I have a feeling it's going to be Spain's night. Even with David Villa injured, the 4-5-1 formation they played against Russia should work fine against Germany. But don't expect Die Mannschaft to go down without a fight! Germany will need to neutralise the threat posed by Spain's lavishly talented midfield which includes the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Xavi Hernandez, so their back four has to be on the alert at all times, and they will need to be quick on the counter-attack. Germany may also be missing talismanic captain Michael Ballack, eventhough they have the likes of Bastian Schweinsteiger or Tim Borowski to take his place. Both teams will be going all out to score, so I don't really envisage a penalty shootout finish. A real cracker on the cards, can't wait to watch it tomorrow!
Went for the Undang theory course this morning. The lecturer was so funny, I nearly split my sides laughing at all the occasionally lame but hilarious wisecracks throughout the whole morning! Hope I pass my Undang this Friday because it would be SOOO embarassing if I didn't!
1 comment:
Heyhey good luck for your undang..haha good luck memorising the 500 questions :p
Post a Comment