Edexcel Summer GCE A-Levels 2008 Results:-
Chemistry 1: 83/90
Chemistry 2: 75/90
Economics 1: 90/90
Economics 2: 90/90
Core Mathematics 1: 100/100
Core Mathematics 2: 98/100
Must discuss with Mr. Yeap whether to retake Chem 2. It's very close to the borderline mark of 72. Since I'm horrendously weak in 3A (Practical), I must budget for a possible big loss of marks in the practical exam next sem. Two experimental failures consecutively speaks volumes about my laboratory skills.
My Econs results boggles my mind. I didn't even expect to PASS Econs 2, let alone get this kind of results. I was already mentally prepared to retake Chem 2 and Econs 2 next sem actually. The Econs 2 marks are a little suspect I must admit...I distinctly remember that I forgot the definition of 'market failure' and that I did not finish a 4 mark question! This is probably the adjusted mark, where the perfect score was pushed upwards because the worldwide Econs results were not very good.
Thanks much Li-Wei, for registering on my behalf on the Edexcel website! I guess you're right; I am lucky your Internet is working better than mine! Without you, I wouldn't even be able to open my results. Pooh (if you're reading this, which I seriously doubt it), cheer up! It's not the end of the world, you'll be able to retake the papers next sem. We'll go and see Wall.E one of these days and cheer you up kay? :)
And, I have just found out that
FRANK HAS SIGNED A NEW 5 YEAR CONTRACT WITH CHELSEA!!
Wow. After months of speculation that he was going to join Inter, it's great news that Frank will be Blue for life.
Thank God. Even for the sake of watching him, I was so not going to watch that horrible Serie A simply because the colours are too drab.
On top of that, Gareth Bale has signed a new contract with Spurs keeping him at White Hart Lane until 2012. That means Sir Alex Ferguson won't be able to poach him for a long, LONG time.
Sigh. Good times.
1 comment:
Why not discuss with Mr Yeap the principle methods for interdimensional travel
experienced in full waking consciousness. It would give him a break.
Post a Comment